Blue World City’s Horse Mascots, reaching 125-feet from ground-level, are going to be the tallest sculpture in the world, worthy of a place in the legendary Guinness Book of World Record surpassing the 30-meter tall Kelpies, in Scotland, which attract tourists from all over the world.
Situated by the Central Avenue, Horse Mascots will surprise the visitors with their towering presence evoking a sense of awe and wonder with a spellbinding effect, particularly at night when the lit sculptures will even be visible from the Lahore-Islamabad Motorway.
The lush green meadows surrounding the sculptures, food court and commodious parking area will add to the pleasure of this visit. Horse Mascots’ basement hall will house an Art Museum for the patronage of arts and artists.
• 125 Feet Tall Sculptures (World’s Tallest)
• Inspired by the Kelpies, Scotland
• Covering 147,500 Sq Ft
• Night-lit, visible from Lahore-Islamabad Motorway
• Art Museum in the basement hall
• Food Court & Vast Parking Area
• Surrounded by Lush Green Meadows & Shopping Malls